Completing on-line survey is another way of making passive income at home. The major disadvantage is that the pay out is usually small, and will not sustain you. This is because it requires minimal skill, and all that is expected is to answer the simple questions to the best of your knowledge, and you have to be truthful, as responses are geared towards advertisement and direct sales.
If you are in partnership with another with a good income, the little trickling in from on-line surveys can be a good addition to the whole.
Get into signing up with several of the big brands and corporation, that are willing to pay for your opinion.
Ditchninetosurvive.com will only recommend those survey sites that are FREE to register and complete. Any survey site that demand money for registration should create a red alert, and you should never attempt it.
- Not exhaustive list).
- I – Say – is very simple to enrol, and you can get up to £10 a month if you are consistent.
- Global Test Market – pays through PayPal or High Street Vouchers. Typically a survey costs £1.20.
- Swagbag – pays by point which is convertible to cash.
- Vivactic – pays by PayPal. Typical survey is £1.
- Opinion Outpost – pays by Paypal. Typical survey is 50 pence. PopulusLive – pays by cheque only when you get to £50. Typical survey cost £1.